Automate your installation process with proven technology?
Shawcor offers a complete portfolio of anti-corrosion coating products that can be field-applied using an automated installation process - introducing Canusa-CPS IntelliCOAT - the world’s first fully automated system to control the application of heat-shrinkable sleeves.
InteliCOAT delivers a step-change enhancement in the quality, consistency, and productivity of field-applied coatings in a simple-to-use format, allowing for a seamless coating along the entire length of pipe with zero compromise at the field joints.
IntelliCOAT delivers benefits in five key areas to project owners, contractors and clients:
- Quality: By design, IntelliCOAT allows production of a high quality field joint coating that is fully repeatable and fully traceable with cloud based data management.
- Consistency: offering contractors the unique opportunity to have each and every heat-shrinkable sleeve applied in an identical manner – with heating intensity, time and sequence all tightly controlled.
- Productivity: abling contractors to precisely forecast the daily production of field joints, without reliance on operators to conduct any labour-intensive work steps.
- Safety: delivering enhanced operator safety through its enclosed heating design and rapid heat up and cool down cycles.
- Field-Friendly: InteliCOAT is suitably equipped for operation in the harshest of environments - proving its strengths in projects with ambient temperatures ranging from below -30 ºC to +55 ºC and can withstand rugged handling associated with various construction methods.
IntelliCOAT represents the next generation of field-application equipment and is now ready for use with the complete range of Canusa-CPS heat-shrinkable sleeves.